Thursday, April 17, 2008

Yay! I like this one!

I think this is my favorite template so far. :) I just love having a photo in the middle of a circle with paper forming the rest of the circle. And, I like the journalling following the contours of the circle. One tip to make that easier--allign the text to the right when you're typing on the right side of the circle. Hope you enjoy this template as much as I have. Now I need to get off the computer and take some photos to put in it. :)Download Template #23 here.

5 comments:

Kendra said...

super cute! i look forward to trying it out soon!

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Thank you so much. This looks really cute. Hopefully I'll have some scrapping time this weekend.

No Reimer Reason said...

I really like this one too. So creative and unique. Thanks for sharing!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Melissa said...

This is very pretty!!