Saturday, April 12, 2008

Playing with Shapes

I was experimenting today, and so you get to enjoy the fruits of my experiments. :) If you're an advanced user, why are you using my templates? Just kidding. :) If you're an advanced user, you could journal up the side of the curve. In PSP, you'll have to make a vector curve that matches the curve of the template to make a path for the text. If someone who uses PSP wants a better explanation, I might be able to give a little tutorial. I'm not sure how it works in PS. :) Either way, I think the journalling looks cute sideways like it's shown on the template. Enjoy. :)
Download Template #18 here.

4 comments:

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Thank you for 17, 18, and the tutorial lesson. That's great.

Melissa said...

Thank you so much for the great template.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Trisha said...

Thank you for another wonderful template Erica!