Friday, April 4, 2008

Template #10

I'm in the double digits! :) I based this template on a paper LO that I saw posted online. Here is my version:
Isn't that adorable? She was so tired she fell asleep while she was eating. And, since I'm me, I couldn't resist taking her picture for the scrapbook. :)
Credits (Paper strips numbered from the top): Background, PP #1, PP #4, folded ribbon and flower from Sweet Pink from G Mendes. PP #2, journal box pp and patterned ribbon from Lady Magdaline by Brent Boone. PP #3 and #5 from Sara Carling's Sweet Rubbish. PP #6 from Sweet Sprinkles by Shabby Princess. PP #7 from Groovy Girl by Carrie Stephens. Font is CAC Pinafore.
Download Template #10 here.

3 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

KrisG said...

Fabulous template! Thank you!

Soto said...

Thank you for the great Template. Can not wait to get started playing with it :)