Sunday, September 28, 2008

I'm back!

I had no intention of completely ignoring scrapbooking for 2 months while I was back in the States, but that's what happened. Other than missing my favorite hobby and the people that I interact with here on the web, it's been great. :) We did so much this summer it was ridiculous, I mean, wonderful. Here's a layout to show you what I mean:

I based the layout on one in the August issue of Creating Keepsakes by Amanda Probst. I made the tag and the "and here" stickers. The little man is a clipart from Word. The papers are from A. Rockwell's MojoMon freebie (sorry she doesn't have a TOU and that's all the info I have.) The fonts are Franklin Med, Franklin Bold, Mom's Typewriter and MA Sexy.

And, you didn't think I would do all that without making a template, did you? :) Here it is! The file also contains the We Were Here tag if you want that without the template. It's a two-pager, by the way, but I didn't separate it into two pages. I ran out of patience....

Download the We Were Here template here.

12 comments:

Jeanann said...

Thanks so much for the template. Great layout! It looks like you had a fun summer!

Em said...

Thank you... super cute!

The Lord Family said...

Thanks so much for sharing!
Heather

Anonymous said...

thank you

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Gina said...

Gotta give this one a try! Thank you!

Jody said...

So happy to see you back - I love your templates and thank you for the two pager! Happy to know you had a great summer.

Melody aka pebbles7195 said...

Awesome template!! Thansk so much for sharing!! :)

Bill and Tracy said...

Hi Erica. I'm new to digiscrapping and was surfing the net when I found your blog. THANKS so much for sharing so MUCH. I love the simplicity of your templates. The ideas in magazines nowadays leave my head whirling. I can't see past all the extra stuff! Your templates give me a good foundation to do something quick, or the option to add some bling if I choose to. Thanks again. You are wonderfully creative....plus I've enjoyed reading about your places of adventure. Egypt....! I can't even imagine.

Erika said...

This is a really funny template, I love the idea!! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

Yawle Pop said...

Cool. Thanks!

cjpeterson38 said...

Thanks so much!