Monday, June 16, 2008

Back to my favorite scrap subjects

Thanks to everyone who left me such nice comments this week. It really means a lot.

This picture has been burning a hole in my hard drive, so to speak; I've been looking forward to scrapping it for almost a month now. Aren't my kids adorable? :) It almost makes it worth picking up all those tiny pieces of plastic food.Credits: The idea for the four squares came from a layout in the book Mastering Scrapbook Page Design with Michele Gerbrandt. The kit is Picnic by Krista. The block letters came from Shabby Princess's Sweet Sprinkles and the stitching (recolored) is from her Splendid kit. The font is Girls Are Weird.

I was getting bored with shades of gray. Isn't this template pretty? :) The block font on the template is Rubber Stamp from FontFace.com. I didn't take the time to make stitching for the blocks, so you can just use the outlines that I put on there, or you can delete those and replace them with stitching from your stash. Also, the scalloped page curls were part of the Picnic kit, so I can't give that to you. I made a scalloped tear for you instead. Enjoy!
Download Template #53 here.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the template. Thanks for sharing it.

Anonymous said...

What a great template! Thanks for creating and sharing!!

Melanie said...

This is a great template. I've been wanting to try one of these "four square" backgrounds. Thank you so much!

Chris and Tara Mason said...

Thanks for sharing your templates! They are great!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!! I am new to digi-scraping, and am amazed at your work! I hope to learn how to make templates myself some day. Is there a book/site that you would recommend? I am pretty computer-literate and use PSE for photos, just have not done templates before.

Thanks agian for sharing your hard work!

Nelda said...

Thank you so much for oyur templates AND the examples! I am still new to this, and the examples (like what you did on the Egypt trip) are a great help. And thanks for sharing your trip with us, I almost feel like I know you and went with you on your trip!

Myxi said...

Thank you so much. Love your templates. :)