Now, here are seven bloggers that I am tagging:
1. Lori from The Simple Life at Home. She's doing a nice series right now on respecting your husband. She's a good friend too--yesterday she watched my kids for me. :)
2. Laura from My Quotidian Mysteries. I'm not sure if she has time to do this sort of thing since she just had a new baby. But, I also know her in real life and her blog is so good!
3. Krista from Designs by Krista. She probably has no idea who I am, but I've posted comments on her blog a couple times and her freebies are awesome!
4. Shawna from Scrap Stuff with PSP. She also has no idea who I am :), but I love her blog, especially her tutorial section!
5. Jennifer from Zaankali's Adventures. She always leaves such nice comments on my other blog.
Well, I broke the rules, because I can't think of anyone else to tag. :)Here comes Egypt, part 2:
Once again, everything on this page came from the Mother Nature kit at Scrap Matters. I promise the next page will actually have the pictures you want to see with real Egyptian things. LOL :)
Download Template #34 here.